Traditional & Modern Anniversary Gifts
|Traditional Gift – UK||Fruit and Flowers|
|Traditional Gift – US||Linen and Silk|
|Traditional Gift – Spain||Linen|
|Traditional Gift – Germany||Silk|
|Traditional Gift – Russia||Linen|
|Traditional Gift – France||Wax|
|Traditional Gift – Italy||Linen|
|Gemstone Gift||Blue Topaz|
|Modern Gift||Electrical Appliances|
About 4th Wedding Anniversaries
What is the 4th Wedding Anniversary name & Symbol?
The 4th Wedding Anniversary is known as the Fruit or Flowers anniversary, representing the blossoming partnership of a couple in their fourth year of marriage, flowers are an appropriate and meaningful gift and the flowers for this anniversary are the Geranium, meaning gentility or the Hydrangea, because of its enduring grace and beauty.
4th Wedding anniversary Gifts for Him, Her and the Couple
Gemstones associated with this anniversary are the Blue Topaz and the Blue Zircon both stones meaning romance and commitment.
A piece of jewellery or an ornament that is in the shape of fruit or flowers is a good idea if you would really like to treat your partner to something special that is also a keepsake and the stones can be found in designs of fruit and flowers. Brooches and earrings are a good idea too.
4th anniversary gift inspiration can be found by looking to both the traditional and modern anniversary symbols that are attached to four years of marriage and if you prefer to celebrate in other ways then why not visit a local fruit farm and spend the day picking fruit with a picnic and some nice wine.
With the colours of this anniversary being blue or green it would be a great choice and very appropriate.
The modern alternative is appliances and could be a welcome gift if some are getting old or worn out and need replacing. When choosing an appliance as an anniversary gift a good idea is to go for something that is more of a luxury than a necessity.
A coffee machine is an excellent 4th anniversary gift idea. Choose a retro or modern design to fit your decor.
4th Wedding anniversary gifts for Him
What can I buy my husband for our 4th wedding anniversary?
Traditionally the 4th wedding anniversary gift is fruit and flowers, most men would be confused with such a gift, in this case the modern 4th anniversary gift for your husband can be electrical appliances, or related to electrical items and gadgets.
On a Budget. Traditional & Modern
- Device Case or a Power Bank (phone, tablet, colours can be blue or green).
- Executive Toys (personalised).
- Electric Tooth Brush (not romantic but practical).
- Electric Razor or Beard Trimmer.
- Linen or Silk Scarf.
4th Wedding anniversary gifts for Her
What should I buy my wife on our 4th wedding anniversary?
Gifts for your Wife celebrating a fourth wedding anniversary, again can be traditional or modern, gifts for your wife can reflect her grace and beauty.
On a Budget
- Silk Scarf. (Blues and greens are the traditional colours).
- Card & Basket of fresh exotic fruit.
- Broach (fruit & flowers).
- Garden tool set (if your wife is a gardener).
- Lady Shaver or Hair tongs (ladies electrical beauty care products).
4th Wedding Anniversary gifts for Him & Her
Travel & Experience Gifts
- Location visit (to the science museum and lunch after).
- Gift Vouchers.
- 3 course dinner (visit that restaurant with great reviews).
- Luxury afternoon tea for 2.
- Adrenaline day for 2.
- Luxury Spa Day for Two.
- Luxury Hotel and Wine testing.
Jewellery. Traditional gem is Blue Topaz or Blue Zircon
- Tie Pin.
Something Different & Unique
- Visit Kew Garden in London or the Eden Project in Cornwall.
- Planning a new garden, visit a local nursery for Hydrangeas or a fruit tree.
- Surprise short holiday to a fruit farm or vineyard.
- Celebration Party at home or a local pub or restaurant.
No matter what you choose for your 4th wedding anniversary gift, be sure to have a fantastic time together and enjoy your day.